This has been a hectic week, so I got less knitting done than I'd like. When Justin had a schedule change requiring dinner at 7:30 and Kerry invited herself over for dinner, I had to cancel hosting a few knitting friends at 7 that evening (it was wonderful that Barbara volunteered to take over -- thanks Barbara!). Our remodeling project has picked up the pace with the sunny weather which meant that most of my daytime hours got sucked up. As long as the rain doesn't arrive on the wrong days, we should be able to use our cabana and re-landscaped pool area by early summer (Memorial Day?).
I am about at the halfway point in my Rainbow Lasagne Noodle scarf. I plan to wetblock to soften up the yarn a bit and lengthen it some (the ruffles will be a bit less pronounced as a result. This is my current public knitting project and it attracts LOTS of comments.
Zelda reared her head on Thursday. She decided it was time to knit with some shiny novelty yarn she had noticed as I was doing my annual spring stash organization a few weeks back. I relented and knit a simple cowl from two balls of GGH Coco. I didn't really want to do a garter edge/stockinette body cowl, especially since most of the surface interest shows up on the purl side, so I decided on welts instead. The pattern is on my Ravelry project page.
Sheldon and Leonard. It is very tempting, but I am determined to finish her Double Fun Scarf (my Rainbow Lasagne Noodle) first so that Zelda doesn't make me start yet another project before at least one gets finished.