Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good news and bad news

The good news is I was invited onto Ravelry today. It's every bit as fun (and addicting) as I thought it would be. The bad news is that it is so much fun exploring and setting up my account that I got no knitting done so far today (as of 8:45 pm).

I'm still trying to figure out how to get my photos and weblinks set up, but I at least have a few rudiments up and running.

Joe's back went out Saturday night. Today was the first time he tried driving anywhere; he lasted a few hours at work. From what I gather, his behavior is typical for sick husbands.

Enough said.

I finished another Christmas gift yesterday, the scarf for family friend Douglas. It is in Mistake Stitch Rib (K2 P2 over a multiple of 4 + 3, ending K2 P1). I used Bouton D'Or Ksar, which is a 50/50 blend of wool and camel hair. It is soft, pale blue, and fairly masculine looking. Four down, and umpteen to go.

Off to knitting the next gift...

No comments: